Questions about housing sales, values, renovations, new construction, land, zoning, schools, children, communities, golf or Florida call 978-590-9062.
Constructed more than 200 homes throughout the North Shore Project Manager for the sales and marketing of over 1000 individual condominiums and multiple projects Father of five children enrolled in private and public schools Active in community, sports and church in the greater North Shore area Licenses and experience in the Massachusetts, New England and Florida Real Estate and Construction industries Access to multiple development and new construction opportunities Proficient in zoning, legal
- Expert in the Sales and Marketing of over one thousand housing units throughout the Northeast
- Experience in the staging of homes and furnishings of model units
- Extensive knowledge in the new construction and remodeling of homes
- Development of Award winning marketing brochures
My Credentials and Memberships
- Massachusetts Real Estate Broker since 1984
- Massachusetts Licensed General Contractor for 35 years
- Florida Real Estate Broker
- Florida Licensed General Contractor
- Experience and licensed in Appraisal, Home Inspection, Hazardous waste removal
As a lifelong resident of the North Shore, I know this region like the back of my hand. Let me be a part of your next big move!
Visit our office at 50 Dodge Street, Beverly Contact me for more information. Servicing Beverly, Danvers, Essex, Hamilton, Wenham, Manchester and more! Whether it’s a buyer’s agent for the first time home buyer or seller’s agent for a builder/developer; to the family that has out grown their house and every real estate transaction in between; I can facilitate all of your real estate needs.
Kevin been a part of the marketing and planning of multiple new construction projects, developments and subdivisions throughout the North East.
Some of Kevin’s past sales of projects include:
- Bass River Estates
- Essex Crossing At Montserrat
- Broadway Street Condo conversion
- Brookmeadow Estates
- Many one off lots and tear downs for new construction